Saturday, November 7, 2009

RocknRolla

Posted on 11:59 PM by azhar


Okay this may be last year's movie, but I just watched it like a few weeks back.

I fell asleep halfway of the movie!

I wasn't expecting that since I love Gerard Butler's movies, especially this one where it involved a UK mafia.

Well sort of.

This British movie is like you would've expected.

Their funny-ness is so hard to detect, unless you're a Brit.

Fortunately for me, I understand just as fine. I didn't really quite get the message of this movie. The only thing I know is they need to get back something that was stolen from their boss which was stolen in the first place anyway.

It did manage to make me laugh, and although they mentioned in their tagline that this is a story about sex,

They lied!

There was no sex in it! If you call the scene where Gerard looked drunk and had an intercourse with a woman (which I forgot her name!) is sex, then it's a joke.

It was over in practically less than a minute, which I recall to be the fastest sex ever on a British film.

Overall, I would recommend this film if you really have no other movies to watch.

My Rating: 5.6/10

No Response to "RocknRolla"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter