Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Fourth Kind

Posted on 11:33 PM by azhar


The Fourth Kind is an alien documentary movie that was claimed to be based on a true occasion.

As fake as it may seems, this movie is actually quite promising, given that they used actual footage of the alien encounters.

What I could not believe was how real the videos are, until I noticed one tiny flaw.

It wasn't really an alien encounter footage, except that one particular footage when one of the policemen was asked to supervise Dr Abigail Tyler at her house.

He saw, what I assumed to be a UFO, but rather in the footage was only a slight beam of bright light shining towards the house.

I was almost convinced, but I kept searching for more evidences as the movie has a merely 40 good minutes left.

The murder-suicide scene was real, because the police managed to record it on tape, on the actual scene. Kudos to that.

The hypnotherapy session between Dr Abigail Tyler and her patients were surreal. One of the best scenes in the movie was when one of her patients, Scott, was put under hypnosis to recover part of his 'alien encounter' memory.

In this scene, Scott levitated, and it was recorded in the actual footage. If you're confused, this movie has two parts, the acting part and the actual footage. The reason for it being done so is because they only have several footage, and the movie was made to make it more interesting. So don't mind the split viewing while watching this. It was intended like that.

Anyway, I was quite impressed with the overall storyline, since it was based on true story.

I have to decline though, that this movie is about alien abduction because it seems ridiculous. If you watch the scene where Dr Abigail put herself under hypnosis (by her good friend Dr Abel), you'll know exactly what I meant. (If that)

When she was under hypnosis, her eyes went totally whiteout, as if it were blank. She also levitated, and her voice changed.

If I didn't know any better, I would say she was possessed. Not by aliens of course. I was more than convinced that she was possessed, when the 'alien' inside her body said

"I am..... GOD."

That was translated from the actual footage of her while under hypno, in an ancient Sumerian Language, the oldest language of the world.

If that's not enough to convince me, she also said this

"I don't think it was God, because when 'he' was inside me, it was filled with hopelessness. It could be God, or at least pretending to be."

Okay no one in the right mind would be convinced by the statement that THAT was an alien possession.

Now possessed by demon? I'm convinced, because it COULD happen.

I truly recommend watching this movie if you really are sceptical about aliens and its existence.

This however, the BEST alien documentary I've ever seen.

And I wasn't even distracted by Milla Jovovich, who played Dr Abigail Tyler.



My Rating: 9/10

No Response to "The Fourth Kind"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter