Friday, October 30, 2009

The Proposal

Posted on 8:18 PM by azhar


"To the window, To the walls, Sweat drip down my balls, All you bitches crawl."

I could never forget that dance!

It was so funny, I had to replay that particular part for 50 times and still can't stop laughing!

I have been a fan of Sandra Bullock since her performance in Miss Congeniality and she nailed both first and sequel wonderfully if not better.

Now this movie was a little bit dry and unoriginal at the beginning, it gets interesting in the middle though.

Honestly, I fell asleep during the first half of the movie. I didn't really get it.

I'll give them a benefit of a doubt since I might be tired before watching it so it might have been a contributing factor to me falling asleep.

Just as well, the movie was indeed a good entertainment movie to NOT watch with your girlfriend for some reason which I will not disclose here.

The best scene of the movie was when both Bullock and Reynolds were naked and their naughty parts sort of connected.

LMFAO!

My Rating: 7/10

No Response to "The Proposal"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter