Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drag Me to Hell

Posted on 1:56 AM by azhar

I just can't believe I watched this movie 5 times!


IN A DAY!

I was intrigued about the storyline and I was having a pretty bad day, and decided this would help cheer me up.

Indeed it did!

I was laughing the entire time! Especially when there's a scene with Mrs Ganush in it.

Can you say gross? YUCK!

Anyway, I've watched what Sam Raimi did with Night of the Living Dead (both!!) and compared to this one, it's more fun!

I think he actually had fun directing this! It was very detail, from the makeups to costumes and storyline was smooth.

It's not really a horror movie rather than a few sounds to scare the hell out of you.

The sound effects though. It kind of reminded me to The Shining. Remember Jack?


"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"


Boy I cannot forget that scene!

(I'm actually reviewing The Shining and not Drag Me to Hell)

LOL. Anyway this movie is good if you wanted to have a few laughs and getting grossed out.

My Rating: 4/10 (for horror) 7/10 (for humor)

No Response to "Drag Me to Hell"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter