Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grease (1978)

Posted on 12:24 AM by azhar



Yes. I watched Grease

And so should you!

This movie is an embodiment of teens in the 50s, better than the original, cheesy movie from Disney, which by the way has its own merchandise.

Although the acting wasn't the best from John Travolta, it was still entertaining watching him and his gang dancing and singing in a tight pants and leather jacket. I was being sarcastic, yes.

Olivia Newton-John however did a very superb job, but was outshined by one the casts called Betty Rizzo (Chaning Stockard).

The best part of it all was the songs! I absolutely fell in love with the songs, as gay as it sounds, but it was kind of cool.

Songs such as 'You're the one that I want' and 'We go together' got me hooked. I even downloaded them!

Grease was directed by Randall Kleiser, and this movie should always be a reference to any director who wanted to make a teen movie. This was absolutely perfect in its own kind.

My Rating: 9/10


No Response to "Grease (1978)"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter