Friday, October 30, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen

Posted on 7:19 PM by azhar


This is definitely one of Gerard Butler's greatest performance!

But that's only because he's evil.

I was watching it during a premier, and I didn't really get to focus so I watched it the second time a week after that.

I think it's safe to say that this movie is great since I've watched it twice. I would never do that for a serious type movie.

Anyway, the introduction of the movie was so powerful; I was seriously pissed off.

Butler's family was brutally murdered and raped and that makes me feel so angry for some reason. Well if you watch it you'll know what I mean.

The overall storyline was indeed similar to Saw franchise so it wasn't really that original.

But the original part was eventhough he's behind bars, he could still kill. But come to think of it, it is similar to his performance in P.S I Love You; where he could still deliver letters to his wife when he's dead.

I guess he can never get out of that one.

Comments on Jamie Foxx; this is his worst performance since Dream Girls.

His acting was not convincing enough, it made me laugh.

My Rating: 6/10


No Response to "Law Abiding Citizen"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter