Friday, October 30, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

Posted on 7:32 PM by azhar



Another weird movie from Quentin Tarantino.

Why does he like to make movies like this? It's so disturbing yet cool in a way.

Brad Pitt performed really well in this movie. His accent was believable, being that he (in the movie) originated from Tenessee. I could recognize that accent instantly.

The fact that they made it in three languages was so educating! It also made me wanted to learn the French language more.

Not so much for German though. Because their language was even so hard to understand, let alone spoken.

The whole storyline was great, especially the scheming and plotting to kill the head of the Nazi, Adolf Hitler.

It was clashing at some point, but we have to accept the fact that this is a Quentin Tarantino movie, not some uneducated director.

It did confuse me with the real history though, and since I've been sleeping a lot in History class, I asked a friend of mine what really happened.

Inglourious Basterds was just a fiction.

I LOL-ed.

My Rating: 7/10

No Response to "Inglourious Basterds"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter