Sunday, September 13, 2009

P.S I Love You

Posted on 2:51 AM by azhar


I couldn't remember the last time I watched such an inspiring story as this.


It literally made me cry the whole time. Well not exactly the whole time, but some of the scenes managed to make my cry my hearts out.

And the songs, nice.

This story is an adaptation from Cecelia Ahern's novel with the same title. It's beautiful I must say.

The portrayal of Hilary's (Swank) character was superb. I could almost believed it! No wonder I was crying.

And Gerard Butler's voiceover reading the letters was amazing. I don't know how, but it's just right.

And Ireland was amazing! I don't recommend watching this with your mates or girlfriends, for guys I mean.

It's gonna make you cry! (If you know me, you would know I'm not a crying person!)

My Rating: 9/10

No Response to "P.S I Love You"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter