Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Mama

Posted on 3:00 AM by azhar


Another funny movie from Tina Fey since Mean Girls. Frankly speaking I like Mean Girls better because Lohan was there.

Anyway this movie is funny in a Tina Fey funny.

If you don't get what I mean, the funny parts are all in the dialogues! No funny acts whatsoever that's gonna get you laughing hard.

Then again, I like Tina Fey's way because all her dialogues are seriously heavy laughter material!

A story about surrogacy and how it can go wrong. Parents who used surrogacy, don't watch this.

It'll amp up your anxiety! LOL

My Rating: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Only people who understand the lines will find it funny. Otherwise it would be very dull. She's really sacarstic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I watched it with a friend, they didn't laugh at all. Now that's funny.

    ReplyDelete

StatCounter