Thursday, September 24, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Posted on 5:23 PM by azhar


He did it once again!

In fact, I couldn't remember any movie that did a better sequel other than this.

The new characters were refreshing especially when Amy Adams played Amelia Earhart wonderfully.

I think she managed to stole the role from Stiller.

Hank Azaria was good too. With the portrayal of three very different characters! I don't know if you noticed, but he played the evil Pharaoh, the voice for The Thinker and Abraham Lincoln! Amazing!

Don't blame me for reading credits.

A must watch movie for families! Definitely brilliant!

In case you're wondering, yes, the three little cupids are the Jonas Brothers. I thought that was a very nice touch. I can't say this enough, BRILLIANT!

My Rating: 9/10

No Response to "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter