Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Up

Posted on 11:31 AM by azhar

Little Russel was so cute! Oh and the dog as well.

Warning: spoiler ahead.






By the way, is the little mail man a chinese?


You know, the cute little fat boy whom the dogs called little mail man? I was curious because of the eyes.

The overall storyline of the movie was awesome! The old guy, Ellie, Doug, Kevin, and most importantly, Russel!

I almost cried to the part where Carl (the old guy) opened the 'My Adventure Book' and read Ellie's last message,

"Thanks for the great adventure. Now go get a new one!".

I was like, "damn he should've read it first before hooking up all those ballons!"

LOL

The story was almost perfect it weren't for the talking dogs.

Yes, all the dogs can talk. I hated it. It spoiled the story. I just wished only Doug could talk. LOL

In the end where they were eating ice cream on the curb and counting cars? That was absolutely brilliant!

My Rating: 9/10.

Go watch it now!

No Response to "Up"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter