Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Love You, Beth Cooper

Posted on 9:56 AM by azhar

Detailed review and spoiler ahead!





Oh my god I forgot how much I was like so in love with Hayden Panettiere. After Heroes season 3 was finished, I was like dying for more. Thank god this movie was around.

Okay firstly, the geeky guy. Need I say more? He wasn't that ugly, I think it was okay for such a geeky role he played. But the nose. OMFG. How huge is that thing? It looked like what appears to have made the Titanic sank! Seriously!

And the flashbacks when he was a kid, the hair, the braces. OMG

Good thing all of that can be forgiven by Hayden's natural good acting skills. I'm being bias.. She had such good looks, I swear I would wanna marry her! She has the most flawless skin in Hollywood! The tan was perfect and even, although she was a bit fat but who damn cares! She's the embodiment of hotness!!!

Okay I think this has turned into celebrity review than a movie review. Back to the movie.

The whole idea was pretty good. I love the speech part at the beginning. It's like something that could happen during the graduation of your school! haha! Very funny. But I hate the fact that it was too long.

The most romantic and cheesy part was when a song by KISS was played and they were 'accidentally' near the bonfire. It was really predictable when their friends had to leave them alone for a while, hoping something would happen. Again, tacky.

But the most unexpected part was the cows!! LOL one of the stupid girls suggested to tip the cow over and I was like wtf! And the cow poop doesn't look real! It was supposed to be dry and not wet and brownish.Yuck

The scene after the threesome (Yes, there was a threesome) and where Hayden and that geek guy was chatting near the setting of Friday the 13th (I'm serious! It was identical) seems out of place.

The switching of frames between the threesome and Hayden was really annoying. I wished they would've just let one of the conversations ended first and continue with the rest. I was dizzy for a while there.

So the ending was the best part. I like it when the guy said,

"See you during the reunion. If we're still single, I'll marry you."

And Hayden replied,

"That's a promise."


Do you wanna know how good is that movie, with rating aside?

I couldn't stop smiling until the movie was finished.


My Rating: 10/10

No Response to "I Love You, Beth Cooper"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter