Monday, June 22, 2009

The Horsemen

Posted on 6:23 AM by azhar

Okay so this is definitely a weird movie. The storyline was messed up, but I know why I didn't understand most of it.

It's basically about The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse, as stated in the movie. The story revolves around a grieving detective whose wife was dead years ago. And the key to finding the killer is in the Bible.

Since I don't read Bible, I didn't understand what's The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse is all about. Something about the rider of the white horse will lift up the veil and the apocalypse begin or something. Sorry if I get it wrong, like I said, I don't read Bible.

This movie is also similar to the Saw series. But less blood.

The combination of actors are amazing, Dennis Quaid and Zhang ZiYi. It's nice to see another Asian girl gone evil.




My Rating: 6/10

No Response to "The Horsemen"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter