Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Posted on 1:29 AM by azhar

Personally I like this movie because it has an interesting touch to Ford's and LaBeouf's characters. Both of which are father and son in this movie

I love the fact that they made Cate Blanchett's character as an evil bitch from the Soviet Union. Although her Russian accent was all over the place and a generous usage of 'v' in almost every word, her character was kind of, well, bitchy. Loving it!


I didn't even expect there would be something weird in this movie. Which I did the same for War of the Worlds and Transformers. Spielberg fans out there must have guessed it already. Yep, there are aliens involved in this movie that was suppose to be interesting.

It was, until there was an actual flying saucer, which apparently the same shaped as a typical American UFO thingy. Why does he always have to spoil the movie with aliens? I mean, I know his movies are damn good but at least make something logical. Honestly.

But overall, I'm loving the plot, it's not lengthy but very appropriate for an Indiana Jones movie.

Plus I never even watched any of the previous Jones! LOL

No Response to "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

Leave A Reply

StatCounter